Wednesday, February 29, 2012

"Waiting On" Wednesday #13



"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.


Right now what I really want to read is:
Blackbirds
Blackbirds (Miriam Black #1)
by Chuck Wendig 
Expected publication: April 24th 2012 by Angry Robot 
Miriam Black knows when you will die. She’s foreseen hundreds of car crashes, heart attacks, strokes, and suicides.
But when Miriam hitches a ride with Louis Darling and shakes his hand, she sees that in thirty days Louis will be murdered while he calls her name. Louis will die because he met her, and she will be the next victim.
No matter what she does she can’t save Louis. But if she wants to stay alive, she’ll have to try.
____________________________


 This cover is to die for, right? And the story sounds even better! 


What are you waiting on this week?

5 comments:

  1. Haven't heard of this one! Intriguing cover!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm on the fence about this one - I saw it available as an ARC over at Angry Robot, and it does looks great, but there's just something missing in the description to really hook me.

    Here's my FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds very interesting!

    My WoW:
    http://thedailyprophecy.blogspot.com/2012/02/waiting-on-wednesday-4-eve-marie-mont.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow the cover is amazing!
    Added it to my to-read list.

    New Follower btw :)

    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the first I've heard of it. Thank you for bringing it to my attention :-)

    Safari Poet

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read what you have to say. :)