Saturday, February 25, 2012

On My Wishlist #4



On My Wishlist is a fun weekly event hosted by Book Chick City and runs every Saturday. It's where we list all the books we desperately want but haven't actually bought yet. They can be old, new or forthcoming.


Tramps Like Us, Vol. 14

Tramps Like Us, Vol. 14Yayoi Ogawa
Publication Date: February 5, 2008 by TokyoPop
The final volume of Tramps Like Us marks the end of Sumire and Momo...but the beginning of Sumire and Takeshi as Momo sheds his pet status and becomes Sumire's love. But the first step in their newfound relationship will not be easy as Sumire undergoes the make-or-break task of meeting Takeshi's family! Will the "Demon Sister Quartet" live up to their name? Or will Sumire charm her way into their hearts?
_____________________

This manga has been on my Wishlist for a while now. It's out of print, which is very frustrating. I have yet to find a  good used copy (that's not too expensive). :(


What's on your wishlist?

1 comment:

  1. I haven't heard of this book but I love the title, from an old Bruce Springsteen song, love it!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read what you have to say. :)