Thursday, February 23, 2012

Dirty Little Secret #9


Dirty Little Secret is a weekly meme hosted by us at Under the Covers. Every Thursday we get to know other bloggers and our readers more intimately by asking them a question hoping to reveal their dirty little secrets. We hope that you will all join us!


This week's question: 


"It's lent and time to give up your favourite things for 40 days and 40 nights (or sneak some when no one is looking!) What series of books would you have to give up, and why?"

I would rather not give up on books... can I give up on some kinds of food? LOL. Alright, alright... maybe I'd have to let Rachel Caine's books go for a while. (I read her whole Succubus series in three days, I was so into it!). It's time for a detox session. :P

What about you? What favorite series would you give up?

6 comments:

  1. Oh, I love Rachel Caine, but I don't think I've read her Succubus series - I'll have to check it out. I could never give up books for lent! Haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Food???? no,between food and books. neither!! never ever ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still have to read the final book in the Succubus series, it's on my shelf... anyhow, I went with a food, couldn't pick a series... Book Savvy Babe

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read that series yet! I don't think I'm going to make it with my pick...

    Here's Mine:

    http://wickedlybookish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by! Lol wow. I haven't read Rachel Caine yet, but I know giving up on books is hard.


    Ning @ Reading by Kindle Fire

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have yet to read Rachel Caine, sounds like I'll have to rectify that!

    Francesca

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read what you have to say. :)