Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Teaser Tuesday #12



Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along, just do as following:

 Grab your current read
       • Open to a random page
       Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
       Be careful not to include any spoilers so as not to ruin the book for others.

Make sure to share the title and the author so other TT participants can add the book to their TBR piles.


Succubus Dreams (Georgina Kincaid, #3)
"Typical Seth. He co­uld wri­te sex sce­nes that set the pa­ge on fi­re or di­alo­gue clever eno­ugh to imp­ress even me. Ma­ke him vo­ca­li­ze any of it, and he cho­ked up."

What's your teaser this week?

5 comments:

  1. Sounds about right....lol

    Thanks for sharing.

    Here's MY TUESDAY POST

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha great teaser. I haven't gotten a chance to read any of her works other than Vampire Academy yet.

    Here's my teaser!

    Ning

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, great teaser, I love the series, although I still have to read the final book.... Book Savvy Babe’s TT

    ReplyDelete
  4. A writer, but not a talker.

    http://polliwogblog.blogspot.com/2012/02/teaser-tuesday_21.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I seriously need to read her adult series. I loved Vamp Academy!

    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read what you have to say. :)