Monday, February 20, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #10


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey
Welcome to It’s Monday!  What Are You Reading?  This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well… you never know where that next “must read” book will come from!

I'm Currently Reading:
ViralAfter the SnowSuccubus Blues (Georgina Kincaid, #1)

Finished:


Next Reads:


The Treachery of Beautiful Things


What are you reading this week?

7 comments:

  1. I love the simplicity of this post. Very easy to read.

    Here's my It's Monday.

    I'd like to invite you to sign up for my February Giveaway! Win Paris to the Past or All Kinds of Kisses or a $25 Amazon gift card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cover for Treachery of Beautiful Things is gorgeous!!! Hope you have a great reading week :)

    xo,
    La Toya (La Toya, Literally.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too love the look of your Monday post. I'm brand new to blogging (but not reviewing) and may streamline mine next time.

    New follower and thrilled to find you!


    My Monday post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cover for Treachery is beautiful!
    Happy reading!
    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Following your blog! If you want, check mine out too...www.dratednovelist.blogspot.com

    Author of For Nothing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, you read Pure! I still have yet to read it. Sounds awesome though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How are you liking After the Snow? It sounds really interesting and I can't wait to read it!

    I've never heard of Viral, but the cover looks awesome!

    Here's what I'm reading!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read what you have to say. :)