Wednesday, February 08, 2012

"Waiting On" Wednesday #10


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.


Right now what I really want to read is:


Struck
Struck 
Mia Price is a lightning addict. She’s survived countless strikes, but her craving to connect to the energy in storms endangers her life and the lives of those around her. 
Monument 14
Monument 14

Fourteen kids. One superstore. A million things that go wrong. A huge store isn’t the worst place to be stranded. There’s food and water, bedding and books. But what if it’s not safe to leave? Emmy Laybourne had us from the get-go with her utterly fresh and fast-paced debut. 
______________________


Can you say D-Y-S-T-O-P-I-A F-E-V-E-R? ;)


They both sound soooo good!!! They are now available for request on Netgalley, so... fingers crossed! *-*


What are you desperately waiting on?

6 comments:

  1. Not familiar with these but the covers are interesting

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look really good. The covers are gorgeous!
    Amazing pick!

    Esha@ Readaholicme

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm definitely looking forward to Monument!!! It sounds like a wonderful read :) Fab pick!

    Come check out my Wow for this week. (:

    Vicky
    Books, Biscuits, and Tea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, you found two dark-sky covers!! Both of these books do look very interesting. Thx for sharing!!!!

    My Wow: Colorimetry

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picks! Monument 14 is my WoW pick this week! Both of those books sounds great! I'm definitely excited for both as well!

    My WoW: http://hopefaithbooks.blogspot.com/2012/02/waiting-on-wednesday-25.html

    -Brittani

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read what you have to say. :)