Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Teaser Tuesday #13


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along, just do as following:

 Grab your current read
       • Open to a random page
       Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
       Be careful not to include any spoilers so as not to ruin the book for others.

Make sure to share the title and the author so other TT participants can add the book to their TBR piles.

The Kingdom (Graveyard Queen #2)
"I took a moment to enjoy the familiar library scent before approaching the counter. I'd always loved the smell of old books and records and could happily immerse myself for hours in musty archives." 
At 3% of The Kingdom by Amanda Stevens


What's your teaser this week?

5 comments:

  1. Love this quote! I have it highlighted on my Kindle. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOh very nice!! I like that one! So relateable!

    Here's my Teaser

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me, too!

    Great teaser. Please check out my teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anybody who loves to read would enjoy your teaser! This sounds like a great series.
    Here's my teaser: Sandy's Teaser

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read what you have to say. :)