Thursday, February 16, 2012

The Time Will Come #2


The Time Will Come is a fantastic meme hosted by Books For Company where we can feature those poor books that we bought, put on the shelf, and haven't (yet!) read.


All you have to do is:
- Pick a book you have been meaning to read
- Do a post to tell us about the book
- Link the post in the linky
- Visit the other blogs!

This week my poor abandoned children are:



The Black Dagger Brotherhood Series
In the shadows of the night in Caldwell, New York, there's a deadly turf war going on between vampires and their slayers. There exists a secret band of brothers like no other-six vampire warriors, defenders of their race. They are The Black Dagger Brotherhood. 
___________

Man, I should have started this series already... I mean, I was so sure I'd love it that I bought them all at once (though I didn't find the box set, the picture is just for illustration. LOL. Too bad). I'll have to find some time to read at least the first one. Soon. ;)

What about you? What's been on your shelves for a while that you haven't read yet?

1 comment:

  1. I haven't read this series either. It's really popular too!
    Hope you like it when you get to it =)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read what you have to say. :)