Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Teaser Tuesday #11


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along, just do as following:

 Grab your current read
       • Open to a random page
       Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
       Be careful not to include any spoilers so as not to ruin the book for others.

Make sure to share the title and the author so other TT participants can add the book to their TBR piles.


Happy Valentine's Day, everyone! 
I'm afraid my teasers aren't very romantic, but the book is. :) LOL

The Art of Seducing a Naked Werewolf (Naked Werewolf, #2)


"She had a knack for relieving the tension in a room by pretending my rudeness away with cooking. Many, many chickens had given up their lives to cover my conversationalist shortcomings."
"I was shameless in my supermarket-shelf mass-market taste. I loved King, Evanovich, Grisham and Brown. I won't lie; the oficial-looking filing cabinet in the corner is actually stuffed full of my paperbacks."
This book is filled with so many great quotes, I couldn't possibly just pick one! LOL


What's your teaser this week?

5 comments:

  1. I loooove the second one!! Kinda relates to me since I've run out of shelf room and have cleared half the top of my closet shelf to stack my books! Great teasers!

    Here's my Teaser

    Have a GREAT Valentine's Day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both teasers are great! Here is mine: www.collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute teasers and fun cover ;) I've got Harper on my TBR list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great teasers - this book sounds like fun!

    Here's my teaser: http://danielleheartsbooks.blogspot.com.au/2012/02/teaser-tuesday-11.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHA! The second one is great! This book has been on my To Read list for a while now. Can't wait to start it!

    My TT!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read what you have to say. :)