Thursday, February 09, 2012

The Time Will Come #1




The Time Will Come is a fantastic meme hosted by Books For Company where we can feature those poor books that we bought, put on the shelf, and haven't (yet!) read.


All you have to do is:
- Pick a book you have been meaning to read
- Do a post to tell us about the book
- Link the post in the linky
- Visit the other blogs!

This week my poor babies are:


The Highlander series.




I have the whole series here, just waiting to be read. Most of them are paperbacks in my shelves, but a couple are in e-book format.


Can't wait to just lose myself in this world of hot Highlanders and time travel! *-* (I'm tired of being the only person on the planet who still hasn't read this series. LOL)


What's on your shelves, just waiting to be picked up and read?

3 comments:

  1. You aren't the only one. I've never even heard of this series though I primarily read YA so that is probably why. I love the idea of time travelers and highlanders though!

    My TBR book

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, you aren't alone! I haven't read this series either. But the time-travel aspect really intrigues me!

    My The Time Will Come post

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't even heard of that seires! :) But it sounds really good! Hope you can read it soon, and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read what you have to say. :)