Sunday, February 19, 2012

In My Mailbox #12

In My Mailbox is a weekly bookish meme hosted by The Story Siren.

From Netgalley (for review), this week I got:
Pure (Pure, #1)The Treachery of Beautiful ThingsWhite Witch
And... yup, that's pretty much it. LOL. I'm keeping my word. I still haven't bought any books this year. :)
(I have so many books to read from last year!)

What did you get this week?


  1. OOoh nice! Haven't read these before, hope you enjoy them all!

    Here's my IMM

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

  2. I got Pure last week but have yet to read it yet. Great books this week and I hope you enjoy every single one of them!
    You can check out my IMM here.
    Dreaming In The Pages Enter My Giveaway

  3. Ah! The Treachery of Beautiful Things! I want it so badly!!! Hope you enjoy your books!!

  4. Wow, the cover for The Treachery of Beautiful Things is gorgeous. I think I have to check it out. Happy Reading!
    Meaghan @ Feeling a Little Bookish

  5. I haven't read any of these, but I hope you'll enjoy them all!

    My IMM

  6. I got Pure too! need to read it soon. Happy reading!


I would love to read what you have to say. :)