Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Teaser Tuesday #10


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along, just do as following:

 Grab your current read
       • Open to a random page
       Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
       Be careful not to include any spoilers so as not to ruin the book for others.

Make sure to share the title and the author so other TT participants can add the book to their TBR piles.


The Peculiars

"Maybe it was only goblin women who were restless and wanted to see the world. She didn't know."


"Maybe being brave was not highly desireable  in women. Normal women would have fled, like Pansy."


The Peculiars is better than I thought. :) Lots of girl power there. LOL. I just had to share these two quotes with you.


What's your teaser this week?

6 comments:

  1. OOh nice teases!! This one sounds pretty interesting! Hope you like the rest!

    Here's my Teaser

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm interesting. I saw this on NetGalley I think. The cover looks amazing. Still not sure about it though.

    My Teaser Tuesday

    Ning @ Reading by Kindle Fire

    ReplyDelete
  3. These statements are true for human women too. Here's Mine

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Paulita LOL!! I completely agree. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goblins? Really?! This sounds really good! Thanks for sharing it :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read what you have to say. :)