Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Teaser Tuesday #4


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along, just do as following:

 Grab your current read
       • Open to a random page
       Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
       Be careful not to include any spoilers so as not to ruin the book for others.

Make sure to share the title and the author so other TT participants can add the book to their TBR piles.


This week's Teaser is from:


Heavenly 
by Jennifer Laurens


"Most teenagers I explained Abria’s handicap to eyed her with fascination and pity, along with a good measure of horror. He must be older than he looks, I thought, because there was none of the awkward discomfort so many of my peers expressed when they saw my sister."

What are you reading right now? Would you like to share a teaser? :)

5 comments:

  1. Interesting teaser! Thanks for dropping by my blog earlier =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, interesting. I have this on my shelf and am quite curious! I really hope you enjoy it. :) Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's wrong with her sister? It sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choice for a teaser -- lots of questions raised in these few sentences! What's the sister's handicap? What makes this guy different?
    My teaser is here: http://iousex.blogspot.com/2011/12/teaser-tuesday-dec-27.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very interesting. I have so many questions from just that one teaser. Well done! Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read what you have to say. :)