Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Teaser Tuesday #3



Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along, just do as following:

 Grab your current read
       • Open to a random page
       Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
       Be careful not to include any spoilers so as not to ruin the book for others.

Make sure to share the title and the author so other TT participants can add the book to their TBR piles.


This week's Teaser is from:

 Immortal Rider (Lords of Deliverance, #2)

"Tsk-tsk." She squeezed her legs harder, enjoying the crackle of breaking bones as he shouted out in pain. "I know you're one of his torturers. So let's try this again, and you'll answer, unless you've really had your heart set on getting a guide dog. Where is he?" 
"As much as I fear your wrath, I fear your betrothed's more. If I so much as whisper a word, I won't make it more than a step beyond the hellmouth's gate before I'm torn to pieces."


This book is all kinds of awesome! *-* This can possibly become one of my all-time favorites. ;) And I just started it. LOL 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read what you have to say. :)