Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Teaser Tuesday #2


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along, just do as following:

Grab your current read
       • Open to a random page
      Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
      Be careful not to include any spoilers so as not to ruin the book for others.

Make sure to share the title and the author so other TT participants can add the book to their TBR piles.


This week's Teaser is from:


Head Over Heels (Lucky Harbor, #3)

Head Over Heels (Lucky Harbor #3)



"Isn't it gorgeous out here, all silvery and mysterious? You can almost see the forest fairies."
"Okay, no more wine for you."

This book is filled with great quotes, I'm loving it already. ;)

5 comments:

  1. Good teaser, it made me smile. :)

    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I just finished book 1 and just started book 2. These books are spectacular. Great teaser. I love these sisters.

    If interested,
    My TeaserExplosive Eighteen by Janet Evanovich

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read what you have to say. :)