Thursday, December 29, 2011

Dirty Little Secret #4


Dirty Little Secret is a weekly meme hosted by Under the Covers.


"Book boyfriends of 2011!  Make a list but you can only use books you've read this year."


Thanatos (Immortal Rider), Acheron (The Dark-Hunters, Vol. 4), Eric (Undead and Undermined), Eric (Dead Reckoning), Micah and Nathaniel (Hit List), Hannen (The Heart of Hannen), Darcy (Darcy and Fitzwilliam: A tale of a gentleman and an officer), Jace (City of Bones), Seth (Wicked Lovely), Cole (Forever),  Simon (Lord of Danger), Simon (The Serpent Prince), Harry (The Leopard Prince), Ash (The Iron Queen), Tyrell (The Masquerade), MacGregor (Wild Dawn), Raine (Raine), Dante (Mona Lisa Eclipsing), Euan (Bedtime, Playtime) and Hugh (Mystique).


Okay, maybe the list is a bit long (20 books, 21 boyfriends), but they were all so dear, so strong and, yeah, hot, I couldn't leave any of them out. 
I did have to remove about ten names from the original list, but none of these remaining guys can go. They're not allowed. LOL.


So, who are your book boyfriends?

8 comments:

  1. I love Micah and Nathaniel. =) I would've put them on my list...but I think they need a break this year from me. LOL =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Thanatos... I didn't even think to add him....And you're so right with Dante from Mona Lisa series! His one of my fav with Halcyon... I love Dark Prince! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally forgot about Eric! Damn.

    Here's my answer this week:
    http://ttoria.blogspot.com

    TToria
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such good choices! My brain wasn't fully functioning when I made my list, so I just had my top 3. thanks for stopping by my blog today, and I am a new follower! Book Savvy Babe

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a few I don't know yet! I'm going to check them out now.

    Thanks for participating!

    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  6. More books for the TBR.
    Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  7. that's a great list. I love Acheron!!! and I need to read those Larissa Ione books sitting on my self.

    Thanks for stopping by.

    Ning @ Reading by Kindle Fire

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a Simon on my list too! Otherwise, don't recognize any of these =(. I just recently got into Paranormals so I don't know some of these books. I'll have alot of fun in 2012 catching up!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read what you have to say. :)