Thursday, December 08, 2011

Dirty Little Secret #1


Dirty Little Secret is a weekly meme hosted by Under the Covers.

"Say you're hosting a Christmas dinner party. Which three fictional characters would you like to invite?"

A dinner party? How about I invite Acheron Parthenopaeus (the Dark-Hunters), Khal Drogo (if he looks like Jason Momoa from Game of Thrones) and Nathaniel Graison (Anita Blake series). Wait, can I invite Eric Northman (Sookie Stackhouse series) and Thor (Chris Hemsworth) too?

And if you haven't noticed, hair length and hotness level have nothing to do with why I chose them. :P

Now... whoat will they we be having? Hum.... (cleans throat). LOL. ;)

Anyway, I just hope there's a lot of good food, no fighting, lots of laughter, fun and leather clothing.

11 comments:

  1. I would love to have Eric and Khal at my table! I don't think we will eat!!! Nice pick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo good shout with "Thor (Chris Hemsworth)"
    He's gorgeous!

    Fab answers, new follower here :-)

    TToria
    http://ttoria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, girls! I really appreciate it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh yes...Drogo!! Those are some great picks there!! New follower...My DLS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg, that is.....the sexiest bunch of men you could ever have...I need time to catch my breath. That would be some party!!!

    Thanks for participating!

    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am soooo there! *drooling*

    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so glad to see Ash is popular. You obviously have superb taste. Very nice choices.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooo...Khal Drogo..I would love to have him for dinner. *ahem* Have him OVER for dinner ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't read a lot of erotica at the moment, but I can find a few of the guys (and gals) that I would love to share a dinner table with.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read what you have to say. :)