Sunday, December 18, 2011

In My Mailbox #3





In My Mailbox is a weekly bookish meme hosted by The Story Siren

Here's what I got this last week:

Aren't they pretty? Oh, my Knight... I can stare at you all day. LOL.

From @Amebugi, as a Christmas gift:



And this came in @Amebugi's Mailbox (my Christmas gift to her. LOL):







It's not in the picture, but I also gave her my once-read paperback copies of:


Nightwalker (Dark Days, #1)

Nightwalker 

and
Dogs and Goddesses

Dogs and Goddesses


Let's just say I'm having a specially kind and generous year. LOL. Lucky @Amebugi, she better love me forever and keep helping me with reviews. :P




What did you get in your mailbox this week? ;)

9 comments:

  1. Very nice. I love the idea of this Book Christmas Santa idea. Good mailbox. Thanks for visiting me earlier as well.

    Grace
    Livre De Amour-Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very plentiful mailbox you had this week C: Enjoy everything, especially The Iron Knight! :D

    Shortskie's Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great books! I can stare at The Iron Knight cover all day too. I hope that you enjoy your new books!

    Kristina
    Ladybug Storytime

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seems like you have a busy holiday ahead of you! BTW, thanks for the books! It will take me a little longer than you to read them all though...

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun to get books as gifts. I'm hoping there are a few under my tree this year.
    Happy Reading!
    Megan @ Read It, See It

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you enjoy The Iron Knight i can't wait to read it! Thanks for stopping by my IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Iron Knight is a really nice book, I hope you"ll like it!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Seems like you have a busy holiday ahead of you! ²
    You can give me X-mas books too, I don't mind ._.
    UHAUAHAUHAHA

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read what you have to say. :)