Thursday, December 22, 2011

Dirty Little Secret #3


Dirty Little Secret is a weekly meme hosted by Under the Covers.

"Only three days (3 sleeps!) to go until Christmas, what are you hoping to find in your stocking this year? "


Hum... it's been a pretty lonely year, this one, so... how about a boyfriend? Maybe one that looks a little bit like these guys:


Jason Momoa and Chris Hemsworth

Or both. Wait, can I have both? *-* I have been a pretty good girl. Too good. LOL

So, what do you want in your stockings this year?

8 comments:

  1. Ohh... I wouldn't mind being the filling in that sandwich! *growls*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm, candy in my stocking is always a good thing. Great call.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a big fan of Jason Momoa, ever since Atlantis... but Chris has a charm for sure. ;D

    Come see my Thursday too! :D And Merry Christmas! It's so close I can feel it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Jason Momoa in Atlantis, and also in Game of Thrones, too bad his character died so early. Sigh

    Ning
    http://readingbykindlefire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! Hunky sandwhich? YES!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog
    www.theromancewritersreads.blogspot.com
    Hope you have a Happy Holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo I definitely wouldn't mind Chris! I don't really know who Jason Momoa is but it looks like I could get to know him.

    Thanks for stopping by Pages of Desire

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I just orgasmed!

    Happy Holidays!

    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chris Hemsworth is fine! Fab choice :-) lol.

    TToria
    http://ttoria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read what you have to say. :)