Friday, December 16, 2011

Follow Friday #2


Follow Friday is hosted by Alison Can Read and Parajunkee's View.

Q: When you’ve read a book, what do you do with it? (Keep it, give it away, donate it, sell it, swap it..?)


Weeell... that depends on the book. ;) If I really love it, I keep it with me forever. LOL. If it's just okay or so-so, I usually try to swap it or give it to a friend. :D But if it's a new book, in very good conditions, and I didn't care much for it, then I'll try to sell it to a second-hand book store.


What about you? What do you do with a book after you've read it?

9 comments:

  1. You just reminded me that I have traded a few books at a used book store. You're right it does depend on the book. New Follower:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No matter the book, I keep it. I think it's an obsession! New follower, by the way :) I love your layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been hearing so many different answers. I like the variety of answers. Great answer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It depends on the book for me too. Awesome ones never get to leave my home! Mwhahaha!

    Here is my Follow Friday post

    New follower =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I keep all of the books I buy even if I end up hating it o_O I'm going to be suffocating soon!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also keep all my books and very quickly running out of room, here's mine
    http://headstuckinabook.blogspot.com/2011/12/feature-and-follow-friday-9.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I keep most of my books. I just love them too much to get rid of them. :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm a new follower too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stopping by, returning follow.
    Have a Great Week!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read what you have to say. :)