Thursday, December 15, 2011

Dirty Little Secret #2


Dirty Little Secret is a weekly meme hosted by Under the Covers.


Q: "We are approaching the Christmas and the New Year, but before embarking on 2012 tell us, what are your most shameful moments this year, and what are your most proud of?"
This year, I am most proud of having lost over 10kg, of having started this blog, of having read over 160 books, of having made such great new friends and of having addicted even more people to sushi. LOL
Now for shameful moments...well... let's just say that sometimes I open my mouth before thinking. >.<
Now it's your turn! ;P

6 comments:

  1. haha congrats!! You'll have to help me lose weight ^.^ and yay for sushi! love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love sushi too! <3

    My proudest was starting my Blog in end of June but for the most shameful you have to see my Blog! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, fab answers! I'm really regretting actually saying my shameful moment! I seem insane compared to the rest of you! lol.

    I've never tried sushi :-S

    Here's my D.L.S answer:
    http://ttoria.blogspot.com

    TToria

    ReplyDelete
  4. I only like some sushi and I can't think about what I'm eating or I get sick. There was one that was amazing but I found out it had fish eggs as I was eating the last piece, needless to say I haven't eaten it again.

    Thanks for stopping by Pages of Desire

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, great answer! I admit I have never had sushi either. Lol

    Thanks for visiting my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay!! Congrats on all your accomplishments! Man, if we lived closer together, we could totally go for sushi sometime :)

    I'm also following :D

    Annie

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read what you have to say. :)