Wednesday, May 16, 2012

"Waiting On" Wednesday #24


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.


Right now what I really want to read is:

Arise (Hereafter #2)Arise (Hereafter #2)
by Tara Hudson


Expected publication: June 5th 2012 by Harper Collins


Amelia—still caught between life and death—must fight for every moment of her relationship with the human boy Joshua. They can hardly even kiss without Amelia accidentally dematerializing. Looking for answers, they go to visit some of Joshua’s Seer relatives in New Orleans. But even in a city so famously steeped in the supernatural, Amelia ends up with more questions than answers…and becomes increasingly convinced that she and Joshua can never have a future together.Wandering through the French Quarter, Amelia meets other in-between ghosts, and begins to seriously consider joining them. And then she meets Gabrielle. Somehow, against impossible odds, Gaby has found a way to live a sort of half-life...a half-life for which Amelia would pay any price. Torn between two worlds, Amelia must choose carefully, before the evil spirits of the netherworld choose for her.

___________________________

I really enjoyed Hereafter, so now I'm looking forward to reading this sequel. :) Hopefully it will be just as good! 
Great cover, too, huh? It will go beautifully with the first one. (Yup. I'm such a cover whore...).

What are you waiting on?

6 comments:

  1. I'm waiting on: my boss paying me already so I can get a Clash of Kings by George R R Martin.

    BTW Arise: the girls a ghost?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL!!! Oh, do I know that feeling. :) Yup, she's dead dead DEAD. :P

      Delete
  2. I haven't read Hereafter yet but it's on the top of my tbr list. Great pick!

    Here's my Waiting on Wednesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Love the cover too! Actually just finished reading it yesterday and it was really good! Hope you like it too once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wasn't a huge fan of the first one in this series, but I'm interested to see what happens with the story! The cover is definitely gorgeous, though! I think I like this cover better than the first, because of the pretty colors in it. =) Great pick!

    -Aneeqah @ My Not So Real Life

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read what you have to say. :)