Wednesday, May 02, 2012

"Waiting On" Wednesday #22



"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.


Right now what I really want to read is:


Lethal Rider (Lords of Deliverance, #3)
Lethal Rider
by Larissa Ione

Expected publication: June 1st 2012 by Piatkus Books


Thanatos, the most deadly Horseman of the Apocalypse, has endured thousands of years of celibacy to prevent the end of days. But just one night with the wickedly sexy Aegis Guardian, Regan Cooper, shatters centuries of resolve. Yet their passion comes with a price. And Thanatos must face a truth more terrifying than an apocalypse-he's about to become a father.
Demon-slayer Regan Cooper never imagined herself the maternal type, but with the fate of the world hanging in the balance she had no choice but to seduce Thanatos and bear his child. Now, as the final battle draws closer and his rage at being betrayed is overshadowed by an undeniable passion for the mother of his child, Thanatos has a life-shattering realization: To save the world, he must sacrifice the only thing he's ever wanted-a family.
___________________________________

I am DYING to read Lethal Rider!!!
Thanatos, my love!!! Wait for me!!!! *-*

What are you waiting on this week?

5 comments:

  1. Ooh, that looks really sexy! I've never heard of it before now but it's definitely going on my to-read list, thanks for sharing!

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh that one looks great! I'm going to have to check it out. Great pick :)

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very exciting! Thanks for sharing, and enjoy!!

    Here's MY WOW POST

    ReplyDelete
  4. This book does sound good! I may be adding it to my own TBR list.
    Thanks for sharing,
    Dani
    http://paulettespapers.com/?p=1993

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool cover! i've heard a lot about this author!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read what you have to say. :)