Monday, May 07, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #20


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey
Welcome to It’s Monday!  What Are You Reading?  This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well… you never know where that next “must read” book will come from!


I'm Currently Reading:
Lethal Rider (Lords of Deliverance, #3)
Lethal Rider
(Isn't that the hottest cover EVER?? I must meet this magnificent Paul Marron guy. Perfect Thanatos. *-*)

Finished:
The Night CircusBlood and ChocolateGlitch (Glitch, #1)Blackbirds (Miriam Black, #1)

Reviews posted:

7 comments:

  1. I agree about the Larissa Ione cover. I have a bunch of her books on my Kindle but haven't had a chance to read them yet. I did read Blood and Chocolate a number of years ago and remember enjoying it. My Monday Report is here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm curious about The Unquiet....enjoy your week!

    Here's MY MONDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, can't wait to see what you think of Glitch! Unfortunately it was a dnf for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I have The Night Circus on audio book. I really need to get around to listening to it. Wow, the cover of Blackbirds is spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved The Night Circus, hope you enjoyed it too. And the cover for The Unquiet is gorgeous.

    Tanya
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, yes, I love that cover! I think I need to read it just based on the cover -- LOL. Actually the rest of the books you mention look good too -- I think my TBR list is getting significantly longer just visiting here today :-) And here I had a slow reading week -- need to read faster!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. *drool* - that Larissa Ione cover is LOVELY! I think I need to add it to my TBR pile... Happy Reading :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read what you have to say. :)