Thursday, May 17, 2012

Dirty Little Secret #14


Dirty Little Secret is a weekly meme hosted by us at Under the Covers. Every Thursday we get to know other bloggers and our readers more intimately by asking them a question hoping to reveal their dirty little secrets. We hope that you will all join us!


This week's question: 


If you could read one book again for the first time,
which one would you pick and why?

Oh. You mean, in order to relive all the awesomeness, the surprises and backstabbings and the excitement all over again, like it was the actual first time? Well, I'd definitely go with my favorite of this year, which is still quite fresh in my heart and mind:

Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo

This book is also known as The Gathering Dark. :)


It was seriously, incredibly, amazingly good. I cannot stress it enough. 
Ok, ok... that's enough. :P


What book would you choose?

4 comments:

  1. o.o I've heard really good things about this book. This author is coming to tour around me in June so I think I'll wait till then to get a signed copy!

    My DLS

    Ning @ Reading by Kindle Fire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow I love the cover! *looking this book up*

    Talk Supe DLS

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is new to me I will need to ck this book out. THX for sharing.
    New Follower
    DLS @ Read Between The Lines

    ReplyDelete
  4. eu preciso muito ler esse livro!
    vou ver se consigo comprar ele!!

    http://lostgirlygirl.blogspot.com.br/

    bjos

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read what you have to say. :)