Wednesday, April 04, 2012

"Waiting On" Wednesday #18



"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.


Right now what I really want to read is:


Velveteen (Velveteen, #1)
Velveteen (Velveteen #1)
by Daniel Marks
Expected publication: October 9th 2012 by Random House Children's Books 
Velveteen aches to deliver the bloody punishment her killer deserves. And she's figured out just how to do it. She'll haunt him for the rest of his days.
It'll be brutal . . . and awesome.
________


That book sounds pretty insane and intense, so, obviously, I can't wait to read it. LOL. Hopefully it will be just as exciting as the blurb. ;)

What are you waiting on this week?

6 comments:

  1. Velveteen! I saw this on NetGalley the other day. Have you requested it already? :)

    Patricia // My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got this off NetGalley this morning, so excited to dig into it!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one looks sooooo fantastic. I haven't even planned which new releases I'm buying for the summer, but I know Velveteen will be one of my purchases in the fall. So excited!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh!!! First time seeing this one, adding it to my must reads :)

    Thanks for stopping by Book Cover Justice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not familiar with this but sounds like a great read! Thanks for stopping by

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bleach vol37(Vizards!!) and *cough green eggs and Ham by dr seus.

    I like the cover of the book you're waiting on

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read what you have to say. :)