Saturday, April 07, 2012

On My Wishlist #7

On My Wishlist is a meme from Cosy Books where we showcase the books which are currently top of our wishlists. Old, new or yet to be released titles are all welcome.

Enclave (Razorland, #1)
Enclave (Razorland #1)
by Ann Aguirre


WELCOME TO THE APOCALYPSE
In Deuce’s world, people earn the right to a name only if they survive their first fifteen years. By that point, each unnamed ‘brat’ has trained into one of three groups–Breeders, Builders, or Hunters, identifiable by the number of scars they bear on their arms. Deuce has wanted to be a Huntress for as long as she can remember.
As a Huntress, her purpose is clear—to brave the dangerous tunnels outside the enclave and bring back meat to feed the group while evading ferocious monsters known as Freaks. She’s worked toward this goal her whole life, and nothing’s going to stop her, not even a beautiful, brooding Hunter named Fade. When the mysterious boy becomes her partner, Deuce’s troubles are just beginning.
_______________________________________


I'm just dying to read Enclave, but there are so many other books I still have to read... I'm afraid it will just have to wait a bit longer to be bought. :(


What's on your wishlist?

3 comments:

  1. I LOVED Enclave! Such an awesome book. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought the darkest seduction! and bleach vol37. guess which one I'm dying to read :D

    I don't understand what person would want to" brave the dangerous tunnels outside the enclave while evading ferocious monsters known as Freaks" .......can't we just chase the butterflies?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enclave is a book I've been meaning to read for so long! It's been on my TBR for ages...I should pick it up soon! :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read what you have to say. :)