Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Teaser Tuesday #19



Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along, just do as following:

 Grab your current read
       • Open to a random page
       Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
       Be careful not to include any spoilers so as not to ruin the book for others.

Make sure to share the title and the author so other TT participants can add the book to their TBR piles.


"Christians rejected the need for proof to support belief in God, yet dismissed proof altogether when it was there."
 “I spent my life folded between the pages of books. In the absence of human relationships I formed bonds with paper characters. I lived love and loss through stories threaded in history; I experienced adolescence by association. 
My world is one interwoven web of words, stringing limb to limb, bone to sinew, thoughts and images all together. I am a being comprised of letters, a character created by sentences, a figment of imagination formed through fiction.”
Very nice, isn't it? Mafi certainly has a special way with words.

What's your teaser this week?  

2 comments:

  1. Have to love that from Shatter Me! Pretty awesome sauce!

    Beth ^_^
    http://sweetbooksnstuff.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh that Shatter Me tease is pretty awesome!

    Here's my Teaser

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read what you have to say. :)