Thursday, April 19, 2012

Dirty Little Secret #13


Dirty Little Secret is a weekly meme hosted by us at Under the Covers. Every Thursday we get to know other bloggers and our readers more intimately by asking them a question hoping to reveal their dirty little secrets. We hope that you will all join us!


This week's question: 




If you could visit any country with a fictional character as your guide, who would you pick and why?

I'd pick Acheron, and would love for him to take me to Atlantis. Really, the place doesn't matter, I only really care about the company. LOL. :P

Who would you pick?

6 comments:

  1. I haven't read his book yet--it is in my overflowing TBR pile waiting for me!!

    Here is mine: http://bellesbookbag.blogspot.com/2012/04/dirty-little-secrets_19.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd pick Nick or Jaden from DH to sow me aroun new orleans. Or mayby Oz To be my guide in Ozmodea.
    Or NIx from IMD.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Yup, the company's all that matters :-D
    Here's my DLS: http://ttoria.blogspot.com

    Vix @ TToria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh Ash. Angela will go crazy when she sees this answer! She loves him! You'd be great friends!

    Thanks for sharing!
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay silly question but what book are we talking about? I think I am missing out on a good but I that just isn't right. lol.

    The man I would want is Drustan MacKeltar from KMM's Highlander series as a guide in Scotland. :o)
    Amanda @ Sisters Unedited

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG Love Acheron.

    My answer:
    http://wickedlydeliciousbookblog.blogspot.com/2012/04/18-over-book-blogger-follow-25.html

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read what you have to say. :)