Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #7


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.


Right now what I really want to read is:


Partials

  Partials (Partials #1)

by 


____________


Normally I'm not that big a fan of science fiction, but I love me some dystopia, so... go figure. O.o LOL. 
I'm crossing my fingers hoping the publisher will give me the chance to review it through Netgalley. It looks absolutely fantastic!


What are you waiting on?

8 comments:

  1. Uhh, I tried getting this one from NetGalley but the publisher refused. And I want it so so much!!

    My Wow is here .

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one does sound interesting. Might wait for reviews though. Have too much on my pile to add more from Netgalley!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed this one. :D
    Hope you get accepted to review it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Got this one on NetGalley. It sounds so good! Can't wait to read it. Great pick!
    Em
    My WoW post
    A Beautiful Madness

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am also waiting on a response on NetGalley for this one. I don't think it's going to be approved, this one publisher doesn't seem to want to approve me for anything but I am crossing my fingers this will go through! I hope you get approved too :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a really great read, thanks for sharing. Here's my WOW


    Don't forgot to check out my Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've seen this book everywhere and am dying to read it too. Thanks for stopping by! :)

    Livin' Life Through Books

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read what you have to say. :)