Thursday, January 05, 2012

Dirty Little Secret #5



Dirty Little Secret is a weekly meme hosted by Under the Covers.


"Christmas is over. Santa has left the building. We now have 2012 to look forward to! What new release are you looking forward to in the new year?"


I'm still looking forward to the , though, to my despair, it looks like Laurell K Hamilton may have given up on the series... and the next book in the  series, by 



Undead and Unstable (Undead, #11)
1. Undead and Unstable (Undead #11)
Truth (XVI, #2)

What releases are you looking for this year?

9 comments:

  1. Lethal Rider is for sure on my top 10 must haves for the year.
    check out my list on:
    www.csmaxwell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lethal Rider for sure! That cover is wicked hot and I am a huge Than fan. Thanks for reminding me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo... Deadlocked... more Sookie Stackhouse please! :D

    Come see my Thursday too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh... great choices!! Love the last book cover

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good call on the next Merry Gentry! I so want that one too! I love that series...maybe LKH will pull it out.. *crosses fingers* Book Savvy Babe

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know, I forgot about Lethal Rider and should have added that to my list! Need to change my answer now :P

    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow I haven't read any Larissa Iones books. It's in my TBR list, but I don't know the others.

    Ning @ Reading by Kindle Fire

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't know Charlaine Harris was releasing another Sookie Stackhouse book until doing the DLS hop lol!

    Here's my DLS:
    http://ttoria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read what you have to say. :)