Monday, January 09, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #5




It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey. 


  • For a review, I'm now reading:
Everneath
Everneath

  • just finished:
Hallowed (Unearthly, #2)


Forbidden

Forbidden (click to read review)


Inubaka: Crazy For Dogs, Volume 1 (Inubaka Crazy for Dogs)
Inubaka  (click to read review)


Tooth and Nail
Tooth and Nail (click to read review)



Seduction (The Spymaster's Men, #1)
Seduction (click to read review)


  • Next I'll be reading:
Me and Earl and the Dying Girl

                               Me and Earl and the Dying Girl



So, what did you read this week? ;)

3 comments:

  1. The covers of these books are all so amazing - especially Forbidden!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get to the bookstore this week as soon as possible to get Hallowed. So excited!

    My Monday list: http://rachelreader.blogspot.com/2012/01/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-13.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year! My post reflects two weeks of reading. Please come see what I'm reading now.

    Sounds like a great collection of reading.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read what you have to say. :)