Friday, January 20, 2012

Follow Friday #7

FF 2012 Feature & Follow #80

Follow Friday is hosted by Alison Can Read and Parajunkee's View.


Q: What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done to get your hands on any particular book?


Well, I suppose this will be a boring post for all of you super crazy fans, but as I have no access to book signings and/or huge book events, I'm afraid I haven't really done anything that crazy to get a book.
Unless you consider harassing my country's Customs's call center in order to get more info on where my books are going (they're not reaching me, that's for sure. >.>'). Oh, and begging people to swap certain books with me.
I usually do more crazy things to get people to read books. LOL


But I'm curious, what's your answer? ;)

11 comments:

  1. I haven't done anything crazy either (yet) because.. well, there was no need to. I think calling your countries custom call center thingie counts, too, though! : D I'm harrassing German publishers sometimes. "Translate this book! Others need to read it! Translate it or >I< will!!!" XD

    New follower via Networked Blogs!

    Patricia (My Post)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you know...just some stalking... :D
    Thanks for stopping by, we've been each other's followers for a while so we're reconnecting more then connecting on this occasion :D

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have lost quite a few books as well... and no one knows where they went. I hope that however took them has enjoyed them! And if I happened to get someone else's book, you can bet that I would forward it on...AFTER I read it! LOL Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is so sad to see that books get lost! I'm so sorry! I hope that this year is better for you!
    Thanks for following me, I'm following you too :)
    ~ margie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopping by to say have a great weekend!
    Following through NetworkedBlogs :)

    The Muggle

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL. I like that you harass people to get your books. I also do crazy things to get people to read books. Thanks for sharing and stopping by my blog. New follower.

    Jennifer @ Reading and Writing Urban Fantasy and Paranormal Romance

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome story and great post :)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and happy reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. New follower! I really haven't done anything crazy either...here's my FF if you'd like to follow back: http://theonceandfuturelibrarian.blogspot.com/2012/01/follow-friday-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I understand it's quite the same thing for me.

    old follower

    Here is mine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your not alone. I've never done anything too crazy to get a book either.

    Thanks for following Pretty in Fiction. Following you back!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read what you have to say. :)