Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Teaser Tueasday #7


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along, just do as following:

 Grab your current read
       • Open to a random page
       Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
       Be careful not to include any spoilers so as not to ruin the book for others.

Make sure to share the title and the author so other TT participants can add the book to their TBR piles.


This week's Teasers are from:


"“Go ahead,” I say, tossing the novel over to her. It hits her body with a thud. Note to self: don't throw things at girls."
and

Wicked Game (WVMP Radio, #1)
“I'm more of a dog person. But I admire cats and their ability to take so much while giving so little.” 

Leave me a link to your teaser and I'll be happy to visit. :) 

3 comments:

  1. Haha both of these are pretty funny. Will check them out.

    My TT

    Ning @ Reading by Kindle Fire

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, love the teaser from Wicked Game! Both teasers are great, I'm not familiar w/ the books, but I will have to look them up Book Savvy Babe’s TT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta love Emlyn Chand - that girl is one hard worker!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read what you have to say. :)