Saturday, January 21, 2012

In My Mailbox #8


In My Mailbox is a weekly bookish meme hosted by The Story Siren


This week I got a prize I won on the blog The Itzel Library. (It was no longer than a month ago! That was super fast. There are prizes I'm still waiting for, after almost 10 months! LOL). It was "HURT ME SO GOOD" by Joely Sue Burckhart. The book was signed and there was also some really cool swag. Looks really great, right? :))

I also received a super cute book thong from a giveaway made by Secrets of a Book Lover. It was from this awesome place: Crystal's Etsy Shop, Dalla Luna. The book thong was based on the book. You can get onehere. (The book was already mine, in case you're wondering. :P ).

What goodies did you get in your Mailbox this week?

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Love the book thong. Dalla Luna has the cutest stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Like the book thong as well! Very cute! I have wayyy too many bookmarks, but I love em!

    My IMM will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great set! I've heard great things about Larissa Ione. I want to read her books.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun-FUN!!!!! What a great prize. Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read what you have to say. :)