Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Teaser Tuesday #39





Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along, just do as following:
 Grab your current read
       • Open to a random page
       Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
       Be careful not to include any spoilers so as not to ruin the book for others.

Make sure to share the title and the author so other TT participants can add the book to their TBR piles.


Crave (The Fallen Angels, #2)
"He was going to have a scar - like that mattered?
He slapped a Band-Aid on the thing, and didn't bother with the antibiotic stuff. He was far more likely to die from Smith & Weston-related lead poisoning than any skin infection."

Crave (The Fallen Angels #2)
by J.R. Ward

Pocket paperback, page 142. 

_______________________________

Dude. That's totally what Khal Drogo thought... and look what happened to him! :P
This one is my first book by the famous Ms. Ward. Yup, I started on the second book of a series. Go, me. LOL. After I finally sort of sorted things out enough to get into the story, I went straight into an action-packed ride. A very hot ride. :P 
The book is filled with correction mistakes, though. And there's a lot of question marks missing. LOL. But maybe that's just how the author writes.

Anyway, what is your teaser this week?

4 comments:

  1. first J.R Ward?!?
    I've read the whole BB series except Lover Reborn.
    I've read Crave too, I like the scene in the basement ;P ,Although I didn't notice any mistakes in the book.
    Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, the basement scene! *sparks fly*. I have the whole BB series, just waiting to be read here. :)

      Delete
  2. I've read J.R. Ward's Black Dagger series (I think I'm only one behind) and I have the first book in this one, Covet, on my shelf. I borrowed it form a friend... like two years ago? ^^'' Haven't read it yet. I love your tease and the cover for this one though! Maybe I should give the series a shot after all.

    Here's my TT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm ashamed to say I have yet to pick up a book by this author!...that cover is kind of making me want to do so, though. ASAP. XD

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read what you have to say. :)