Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Teaser Tuesday #38



Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along, just do as following:
 Grab your current read
       • Open to a random page
       Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
       Be careful not to include any spoilers so as not to ruin the book for others.

Make sure to share the title and the author so other TT participants can add the book to their TBR piles.

A Breath of Eyre (Unbound, #1)
"I explained that I wanted to do a feminist interpretation of Jane Eyre, showing how Jane was a role model for Victorian women. She was determined and self-sufficient, she never used beauty or sexuality to gain favor, she made her decisions based on moral principles even when they went against her own desires."


A Breath of Eyre 
by Eve Marie Mont, page 51


____________________________________________

I have barely started this book, but I can't say I'm very impressed with either the writing or the main character so far. Hopefully I'll warm up to both. ;P

What is your teaser this week?

4 comments:

  1. Oh no! I LOVED this book. <3 Hope you end up liking it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Our tastes REALLY don't match much, huh? XD

      Delete
  2. I WAS going to give it a pass as well, but I got it from a trade, so... I suppose I'll just trade it, too. LOL.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read what you have to say. :)