Monday, October 22, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #38




It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey
Welcome to It’s Monday!  What Are You Reading?  This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well… you never know where that next “must read” book will come from!

I'm Currently Reading:
Something Wonderful (Westmoreland, #3)Under the Dome

Finished:
Burned (Burned, #1)HuntressAshPaper TownsThe Gathering Storm (Katerina, #1)

Paper Towns was actually a DNF. I LOVED Burned and really enjoyed The Gtahering Storm.


Next Reads:
Dark Lover (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #1)Losing It


______________

What are you reading this week?

9 comments:

  1. I'm so disappointed that you didn't finish Paper Towns. It's one of my all time favorite books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I really couldn't stand that annoying Margo. LOL.

      Delete
  2. I've heard great things about Losing it! ^^ How was Huntress? Love the cover! *_*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, is your edition of Under the Dome good or bad? Because some paperbacks just suck...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great. ;) I got it used and it's still in pretty awesome conditions.
      I have nothing against paperbacks, especially trade. They're lighter, smaller and cheaper. Nothing wrong with that.
      Maybe it's because I'm so insanely careful with all my books that my paperbacks are all as good as new. ;)

      Delete
    2. But is it like the brazilian version?

      Delete
    3. However do you mean? It's pretty big, but suprisingly light. That's the quality of american paper for you. You can get it from saraiva or cultura.

      Delete
    4. It is because I bought Shiver in paperback and it sucks! It looks like a PROOF ._. the papers are too sticked...idk how to explain. Most of books there aren't like that, I know. But I got a bit traumatized, so I asked haha. But it is Stephen King, it must be good u.u. I'll buy it in Bookdepository, ty ^^

      Delete
    5. I know what you mean about shiver. My copy of it and of the hunger game is weird, like it wasn't sewed/glued properly, and it sort of forms creases, right?
      In this case, I think it may cheaper for you to get it from saraiva, but check book depo anyway. :)

      Delete

I would love to read what you have to say. :)