Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Teaser Tuesday #32


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along, just do as following:
 Grab your current read
       • Open to a random page
       Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
       Be careful not to include any spoilers so as not to ruin the book for others.

Make sure to share the title and the author so other TT participants can add the book to their TBR piles.
Tiger's Curse (The Tiger Saga, #1)"Slowly I moved my hand up to his cheek and stroked the soft fur. Then, feeling brave, I scratched him behind his ear. A deep vibration rumbled in his throat, and I realized he was purring."



Tiger's Curse (The Tiger Saga #1)
by Colleen Houck, page 36 of the ARC version. 



Well, I don't know if it's because I'm reading the ARC version I got from a trade, and not the final one, but there are moments when the writing seems awfully childish... the author even goes from 1st person to 3rd on the same page! O.o And, once in a while, the writing becomes fantastic. Maybe more than one person wrote it? LOL. Anyway, the story is enjoyable, and, as I said before, this is not the final version, so I can't really judge it, can I? :) The cover is unbelievable and Ren sounds so cute!! *-*

What is your teaser this week?

6 comments:

  1. I had that as well when I read an ARC a while back. It just seemed a bit chaotic and unfinished! But I do love the cover and tigers are amazing!
    Hop on over if you have the time:
    http://universeinwords.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/teaser-tuesday.html
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THIS BOOK!! Hope you are enjoying it! Great teaser! Thanks for sharing and stopping by My TT! 

    ~ Maida @ Literary Love Affair

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds interesting! thanks for sharing.
    Check out my Teaser Tuesday
    -Cyn @ Bookmunchies

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow that's sooo adorable!! I want to touch a lion!!

    My TT

    Ning @ Reading by Kindle Fire

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOoh awesome! So can't wait to read this one! I have the first 3 books in my tbr mountain!

    Here's my Teaser

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWWWWWWW!!! Aftere that I WANT TO READ :O

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read what you have to say. :)