Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Teaser Tuesday #30


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along, just do as following:
 Grab your current read
       • Open to a random page
       Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
       Be careful not to include any spoilers so as not to ruin the book for others.

Make sure to share the title and the author so other TT participants can add the book to their TBR piles.


Scored
Imani searched for an equivalent comeback, but nothing came to mind, other than "twit", which, in retrospect, she had to agree was inadequate. "Let's not do cutesy nicknames," she said.


I really don't get why people gave this book such low ratings... maybe the ending is bad, but as far as I've read it, I think it's simply AWESOME!!!


Scored by Lauren McLaughlin, page 146 of the hardcover edition.


_______________________

What's your teaser this week?

5 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of this one, but I like the teaser....thanks for sharing.

    Here's MY TUESDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a really interesting one :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/07/teaser-tuesday_10.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are enjoying it. I have never heard of it. I'll be eager to hear what you think when you finish it. My teasers this week are from Kiss the Dead by Laurell K. Hamilton and Before You Go by James Preller. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmm I haven't heard of it, but it sounds pretty funny!

    My TT

    Ning @ Reading by Kindle Fire

    ReplyDelete
  5. eu nunca ouvi falar desse livro, qual é o filme?!
    vou procurar ver e saber mais!

    beijos - Rascunhos e Borrões

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read what you have to say. :)