Saturday, July 14, 2012

Stacking The Shelves #12

STSmall


Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!

This new feature is hosted by Tynga from Tynga's Reviews.

This week I got:


From an online swap (Scored) and a local store (the rest):


I know I've showed the first volumes here before, but they look so good together! I couldn't help myself! Now I have at least one of each edition. LOL. They don't match, but I love them anyway.


For review, from Netgalley: 


Skylark (The Skylark Trilogy #1)Velveteen (Velveteen, #1)
_____________

What did you get this week?

7 comments:

  1. Skylark looks SO good! I have Velveteen and I have to read it really soon but I've heard some pretty good stuff! :)

    Check out my Stacking the Shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Skylark sounds really interesting. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can never show HP off enough!
    Enjoy.

    Here's my Stacking Post

    ReplyDelete
  4. Harry Potter, haha. I also have Velveteen, can't wait to read it! Enjoy your books!

    STS: http://shatterbooks.blogspot.com/2012/07/stacking-shelves-2.html

    Lisa @ Shatterbooks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow you got Skylark, that has become a notoriously hard ARC to get! Well done my Stacking the shelves and Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOh nice! Those look interesting! Happy Reading!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by!

    Have a GREAT weekend!!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally approve of your new Harry Potter books! I'm a huge HP collector too and also recently bought a set of UK Harry Potter books! I adore them!! Enjoy all your books. :)

    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read what you have to say. :)