Wednesday, March 28, 2012

"Waiting On" Wednesday #17



"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.


Right now what I really want to read is:


The Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden, #1) 

The Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden #1)
by Julie Kagawa

Expected publication: April 24th 2012 by Harlequin Teen
IN A FUTURE WORLD, VAMPIRES REIGN. HUMANS ARE BLOOD CATTLE. AND ONE GIRL WILL SEARCH FOR THE KEY TO SAVE HUMANITY.
___________________


Wow, right? 
I've seen a movie that had a similar blurb and really liked it (though I can't remember the title at all), so, to me, this one has great promise. :)


What are you waiting on this week?

10 comments:

  1. I know!! Everyone is gushing about this book and I want to read it ASAP. It sounds incredibly cool and a bit creepy!

    My WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Old follower hopping through! :)

    Reminds me of the one episode of Buffy where Cordelia wished that Buffy had never arrived in Sunnydale and Vampires rose to power. XD I just got it this weekend! :)

    Patricia // My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. This book does sound interesting. I will have to add it to my TBR shelf.
    Thanks for sharing!
    Dani
    http://paulettespapers.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been thinking about this one, haven't made up my mind. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a copy of this one on my Kindle for review from NetGalley and I have pre-ordered a print copy. I think it sounds amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This one looks sooooo good! I love the cover so much! Great choice :)

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everyone wants to read this one, I heard it's on NetGalley. :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. I totally know what movie you're talking about but can't remember it either. (OK just had to go look it up, its called Daybreakers). I'm so in love with this concept tat I'm dying to read it too! Glad its release date isn't too far away. Awesome choice!

    Kristan @ Lost Amongst the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome!! I just started this one a little while ago and am really liking it. And I'm only like 10% in! It's up on Netgalley incase you hadn't heard!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi,
    New follower. I have not heard of this book or author but I have seen it on a lot of other sites. Thanks for sharing - I will have to check it out.
    Here is mine: http://bellesbookbag.blogspot.com/2012/03/waiting-on-wednesday_27.html
    Mariann at Belle's Book Bag

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read what you have to say. :)