Friday, March 23, 2012

#FF - Feature and Follow #15


FF 2012 Feature & Follow #80

Feature and Follow is hosted by Alison Can Read and Parajunkee's View.


Q: What is the longest book you’ve read? What are your favorite 600+ page reads?


According to Goodreads, it was It, by master Stephen King. :)
It 
It had 1093 pages of pure horror. LOL. Stephen does like to make them long. But my favorite still is, as you might already know:


Acheron (Dark-Hunter, #15) 
Acheron, in all of its 722 pages glory. *-*


What was your answer?
If you're a new follower, please let me know so I can return the favor!

7 comments:

  1. I've actually seen more Stephen King books than Harry Potter!
    Please stop by My FF if you have a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read Acheron yet, but it looks really good :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/03/follow-friday_23.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Acheron was amazing!! I should go back and reread that lol. And the one by stephan King is definitely not my kind of book. I can't do horror. I'm too much of a sissy.

    My FF

    Ning @ Reading by Kindle Fire

    ReplyDelete
  4. King is one popular pick today! after Rowling and Meyer of course! Haven't read these myself. I don't like the kind of horror King always writes!

    Here's my Friday Hops

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That cover to IT is creepy! New follower!

    Preet @ AWR

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopping through. I'd really like to read Kenyon's book. I've heard great things.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you consider the fact that the version of The Lord of The Rings I read was the one that’s one book with the 3 parts inside (1202 pages in the brazilian version), that would be the longest book I’ve ever read. But if you consider series to favorite 600+ page reads, hands down, Harry Potter. Not so much for the story, but for the feeling it brings me every time I think about it.

    I'm a new follower, btw!

    Maeva
    Murphy's Library

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read what you have to say. :)