Sunday, November 04, 2012

Stacking The Shelves #28

STSmall


Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!

This new feature is hosted by Tynga from Tynga's Reviews.

This week I got:
From an online trade and used store:



(I loved the TV series, so it's time I read it. ;P Even knowing that my delicious Khal Drogo shall perish....).

So I loved Outlander. Now I'm buying the whole series. 

Some books by Quick become favorites... others, DNFs... we'll see about this one.
____________________

What did you get this week?

8 comments:

  1. Oh you are going to LOVE Game of Thrones! doesn't matter if you've seen the tv show, there are so many details the tv show leaves out. like, um, what really happens between Drogo and Danearys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh nice! These are new to me but I hope you enjoy them all!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What trading website do you use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a brazilian website, called Skoob. ;)(http://www.skoob.com.br/troca/livros_recentes/)

      Delete
  4. woohoo, Game of Thrones.
    I'm still reading Dance with Dragons (slowly savoring it)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love GoT tv but not the books... way too much detail for this ya lover.
    Happy reading and have a great week!
    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. You got a lot of great books this week. I LOVED Outlander... but I was not a fan of the rest of the series. :( I may go back later and try to read it again though.
    -Kristin @ Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  7. Game of Thrones *dance* I'm hooked on the series, but I'm over halfway through the series and it's going to take like eleven more years for the next one to come out, and eighteen more after that. Sigh. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read what you have to say. :)