Monday, November 26, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #41




It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey
Welcome to It’s Monday!  What Are You Reading?  This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well… you never know where that next “must read” book will come from!

I'm Currently Reading:
Nevermore (Nevermore, #1)Balefire

Finished:
Mum's the Word (A Flower Shop Mystery, #1)Pick Your Poison (A Yellow Rose Mystery, #1)The Breaker's ConcubineThe Trouble with J.J.The Sky Is EverywhereNaamah's Kiss (Moirin Trilogy, #1)Gabriel's Inferno (Gabriel's Inferno #1)

DNF:
Gabriel's Rapture (Gabriel's Inferno, #2)
I had no idea this was another Twilight fanfic... >.>



Next Reads:
Origin
Origin
______________

What are you reading this week?

5 comments:

  1. Nevermore! Its been on my TBR pile for so long! Origin also looks interesting. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed Nevermore and Naamah's Kiss though there were no similarities between them. I hope you do too. My Monday Report is here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you enjoy Nevermore, the book look good :) I been debating picking it up myself too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Origin looks really interesting - hope you enjoy it, and any other books you read this week :-)

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let me say that I loved Nevermore!!! It's just as good the second time around! This was my favorite book of 2010 and it is one book I tell everyone to read, so I can't wait to read your review.
    Tammy @ http://bosbooknook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read what you have to say. :)