Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Random mugshots

The brilliant Kevin Hearne was having a Mugshot (of mugs and random stuff) contest on his website, and I had so much fun doing it I just had to share with you guys the pics I took:











Okay, so I didn't use any filters... not my fault I don't know HOW to use photoshop and stuff. Okay, it sort of is my fault, I guess... anyway, these are the mugs I used:






Aaaand since we're on the subject of randomness, and now you clearly know I have a thing for Pikachu, will you check out my nails? :P (Never noticed my fingers were so chubby...)

See you!

1 comment:

  1. The third episode on the disc, the main hermes outlet character Sakura, has finally join the Flower Division, and being a new girl she has trouble getting along fendi outlet with the group, and everyone, except for Sumire, is trying their earnest to make her feel more accepted. But rolex submariner replica the enemy begin their assault on the city and Sakura realise that in order to be accepted she chanel outlet mustn't shy away from the challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read what you have to say. :)