Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Teaser Tuesday #41



Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along, just do as following:
 Grab your current read
       • Open to a random page
       Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
       Be careful not to include any spoilers so as not to ruin the book for others.

Make sure to share the title and the author so other TT participants can add the book to their TBR piles.


"Be careful who you talk to; keep your head down. You know what to do. Just don't trust anyone." His words tumbled out so quickly they nearly connected.


"But what about you? I can't leave you here!"



_______________________________


I am so loving this book. At first it made me SO mad and indignant and almost sick to the stomach with anger with all the injustice, that I had to stop reading it for a couple of days. But all the while I was dying to see what happened next. I finished it yesterday, and already I want to pre-order the second book in the series. *-*




What is your teaser this week?

3 comments:

  1. OOh nice tease! Makes me wonder what's going on!

    Here's my Teaser

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are loving it. I want to read it and will remember to get around the injustice.
    Happy reading,
    Brandi @ Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I remember hearing about this one when it came out. Sounds good. Do hope you are enjoying it. :)

    If you'd like to stop by, I have a teaser up as well:
    http://melissa-melsworld.blogspot.com/2013/01/teaser-tuesday-147.html

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read what you have to say. :)